Sunday, October 24, 2010

All in a name...

Choosing a name is a hard thing to do, at least for someone as indecisive as me.  They apparently expect you to just come up with a name the instant you decide to start a blog...at least with a child you have a good 9 months to think it over.  I wanted to have a reason for choosing a name, I wanted it to have meaning...so here it goes:
I've been on a cupcake-making kick, trying different things every week...peaches and cream praline cupcakes, pumpkin cupcakes with maple cream cheese frosting, and others that are too hard to name (once again, too indecisive).  One of my roommates said I should start blogging about it, and I consider cupcakes "just a taste" - it's not like you're eating a whole cake.  However, I don't want to just share about whatever I happen to be baking...as much as I love it, it does not define me.  I want whatever I write to point to and glorify Christ, because that is why I'm here.  All that to say, I'm also going to give you a taste of what's going on in my life and what the Lord's teaching me

No comments:

Post a Comment